Image Map

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Custom T-Shirt Designs

I don't know about you, but I have a T-shirt for everything! We have school T-shirts, district T-shirts, one for every club and group in high school and college, and for every dance recital I have every participated in. Let's just say they take up more than a drawer in my house. Yikes! Now that I'm working to build my brand and business, I wanted a shirt that would promote my blog concept: Teach.Dance.Dream. I had no design, no colors, nothing. I wanted to make sure that I was being careful with where I was spending my money to start my brand.

Sorry for the wrinkles! My iron was not working today.
In late September, A+ Images had an amazing deal for bloggers to receive a custom designed shirt. You could upload your logo onto a shirt, or use their custom designer to add fonts and images to a shirt of your choosing. The custom designer was one of the easiest T-shirt design tools that I have worked with. While I went through a couple visions of what I wanted, the program was easy to navigate. In all, I decided on a simple shirt that just had my blog name as text so I could use it as a conversation starter. Once I have my blog designed later on, I knew I would be ordering another shirt.


About a month after this promotion, I went to the Midwest Teacher Blogger Meet Up. Our fabulous No Coast = Best Coast shirts were again a product from A+ Images. We all loved them! Look at how great they look. The ability to upload your own image means you can predesign with your own fonts (yay!) and then put your custom vision onto a shirt in just a few easy steps.

I would highly recommend following A+ Images on their social media sites (Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram) or visiting their website (www.aplusimages.com). Here are my top 4 reasons why:

1. Custom T-shirts made using the custom designer!
2. Teacher Apparel. Yes, they have pre-designed teacher apparel for all grades and many specialties.
3. Classroom shirts are available for your whole class or as a great present for a teacher.
4. Promotions! While the prices for their shirts are great, A+ Images has some amazing promotions for teacher bloggers throughout the year too. Be sure to follow them before the 1st of the year so you don't miss any 2016 promotions!

Allie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I would like to recommend you a really good mega store for Funny T Shirts . Feel free to visit it and find the best t-shirt for you!

    ReplyDelete